Bieenveniiida

Bienvenido mundo!
este blog no te cambiara tu vida
pero te hara pensar
aaaah que linda vida tengo! y yo que la menospreciaba tanto!
pero pues ya..
BIENVENIDO A LA CRAP MAS CRAPOSA DE CRAPULANDIA!!!
pisa con cuidado...

lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Night

Yesterday I dreamt about him.
For the first time.
I t was soo beautiful.
He told me: siempre nos encontramos!
And I was like yeah..
Then I said: I missed you
And we hugged a long long time.
Then he left.
He had come in a train.
He left and the train ran over him.
I didn’t see it, however I knew he was dead.
And I cried like hell.
Blamed my bad luck.
Blamed him.
Blamed myself.
Then I danced (pretty strange since I hate dancing) and my dance was for him.
I danced all my love, I danced all my hatred, and I danced , God I danced , all my fucking sorrow.
And I kept crying.
And suddenly, I felt calm. Not peace ,really, but calm. And I woke up. I thought: of course, it was a dream.
And my pillow was wet.


sii... se que suckea

No hay comentarios: