Bieenveniiida

Bienvenido mundo!
este blog no te cambiara tu vida
pero te hara pensar
aaaah que linda vida tengo! y yo que la menospreciaba tanto!
pero pues ya..
BIENVENIDO A LA CRAP MAS CRAPOSA DE CRAPULANDIA!!!
pisa con cuidado...

lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

mai sungs

hmph....
a ver puesn...
Because this isnt waht i thought i would be
Because this isn’t what I thought I could be
And if you leave it all to me..
Ill make you cry
Ill make you laugh
Ill make you..
sneeze
bis

y hmmm...
And if my heart breaks down..
I swear my love I´m not pulling
youll be free now
youll be free now
youll be free now

y...

there you go, you go, you go
walkin by unscathed street
you say I aint want no trouble
I just wanna hang out with my friends

and here i am i am i am
waiting alone at night
baby i aint wanna live this
I just want a bit of peace

and I dont wanna cry
I dont want it to hurt
but if i keep it on
i know something..
I know Ill fall apart some day

No hay comentarios: